- Aly Marie
EZ FUDGEO BROWNIES
I have made these brownies, this exact recipe for probably a good 8-9 years now. It's clean, minimal ingredients and SO tasty. The other awesome news is you can make them in an air fryer or oven, it's super easy to make.
Can you have too much chocolate in your brownies? The answer is, TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE DOES NOT EXIST. The more the merrier. That’s what makes a brownie, a brownie. The deep rich fudgy taste. Extra gooey, admist all the chocolate and chewy. I’m sorry, but if you finish a brownie with clean fingers, you’re doing it wrong.
So that being said, if you hold your brownies to an exceptionally high messy-fingers standard then you will LOVE this recipe.
A few things to note for your brownie recipe journey,
These brownies can easily be made vegan/dairy free. Swap your chocolate chips for vegan ones. Use flax egg instead of a regular egg.
You just need ONE bowl, all ingredients can be mixed together.
No added sugar which is awesome
Just stir with a spoon and/or whisk, you don’t need to mix with an electric hand or stand mixer.
They are gluten free
Spray your pan well or they can get sticky, or use parchment/ baking paper. Easier clean up as well.
I added gluten free Oreos because I love Oreos but feel free to add coconut, walnuts etc.
I stored these up to 8 days and they freeze perfectly for months.
These aren’t your average brownies, they are over the top brownies that are superior and delish. Make with caution, you may end up eating the whole pan and then some.
· 8 oz semi sweet chocolate
· 1 tsp vanilla
· ¾ cup unsweetened apple sauce
· 1 egg
· ½ cup cocoa powder
· ½ cup oat flour
· ½ tsp baking soda
· ½ tsp baking powder
· ½ tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350F or put your airfryer on bake setting.
2. Line with a baking sheet/parchment or spray the heck out of your pan ( if using a skillet I sprayed it well and ate with a fork.
3. Melt the chocolate chips in a mixing bowl and stir until smooth
4. Add room temperature apple sauce ( room temp is important ) add egg and vanilla. Whisk/stir to combine.
5. Add the cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt. Whisk/stir to combine.
6. Pour into prepared dish, smooth and even into the dish.
7. If making in an airfryer, bake for 20-24 min. Until middle isn’t gooey and wet.
8. If baking in the oven, bake for 30-35 minutes, the center should not be gooey and wet when done.
9. Cool in pan for 20 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
10. Enjoy, these are great cold or warm.